FEATURED POST

A RENOVATED FARM HOUSE in PARMA,ITALY

This once rundown old farmhouse is now a beautiful family home. It is located just outside of Parma a region in Italy.Before the restoration started, the entire house with all the details was photographed for documentation as the family wanted to preserve the original atmospher.The entire building has been restored in collaboration with the architect Lucilla Scazzi. Together they tried to preserve the original structure and used the old materials as much as possible.







Comments

  1. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Any way I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.


    Here is my page Jurassic Park Builder Hack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment